PO Box 934
South Africa, 1692
Tel.: +27 (83) 2862125
Dirk completed his NLP Practitioner training in 1994, Master Meta-NLP Practitioner training
in 2012 and is a Neuro-Semantics trainer and Meta-Coach in good standing.
He holds a masters degree in clinical psychology and has extensive experience in human
resources management, organisation design and performance management and the
facilitation of personal and team effectiveness.
His work mission is the enabling of meaningful performance for individuals, teams and
groups in their systemic contexts – for current and future benefit.
Areas of interest are:
• Executive and leadership development and coaching, in individual and team
• Coach training, mentoring and supervision and internal coaching program
design, implementation and optimization
He works from core strengths of love of learning, curiosity and achievement, with a sense of
purpose. He believes in making a difference and in contribution.
He considers development in communities and collaboration in service delivery important
for personal growth and to make impact as professional in service of colleagues, business
partners, clients and their systems and communities.
He is a member of:
• The international Meta-Coach Foundation
• The international leadership team of the International Society of Neuro-
• Current chairperson of the South African Institute of Neuro-Semantics