Psychology Of APG Now Available
APG (Accessing Personal Genius) is the flagship of Neuro-Semantics. It is the workshop that introduces the Meta-States model, that sets the foundational skills for Neuro-Semantics, and that takes NLP to a whole new level of systemic thinking and operating. As the flagship it is the principal training that opens up all of the other areas in Neuro-Semantics. It is the second module in Meta-Coaching (Coaching Genius), it is part one of Neuro-Semantic Certification; and it is the foundation for the “Frame Game” series of trainings as well as the “Stroke of Genius” series.
- What is the psychology of APG?
- If you were describe the psychology inherent within APG and that we use in APG, what would you say?
- How many psychologies are used within the 3-day training program of APG?
- What psychological understanding does a person need to effectively train APG?
Accessing Personal Genius (APG) is the foundational workshop for learning the Meta-States model. This model entered into the field of NLP in 1995 with its acceptance by the International Trainers Association (INLPTA) as “the most significant contribution to NLP” in that year (Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall). Since then, 20 to 30 thousand people have been introduced to Meta-States directly through the day-day APG training.
Many more thousands have learned about the Meta-States model through a series of books that either presents the model or uses it:
- Secrets of Personal Mastery (1999)
- Meta-States (1994/ 2008)
- Dragon Slaying (1996, 2000)
- Meta-States Magic (2001)
- Winning the Inner Game (2007, previously Frame Games, 1999)
- States of Equilibrium (2003) by Dr. John Burton
- User’ s Manual of the Brain, V olume II (2001)
Effectively Training APG
While a person can train APG with very little psychological background and knowledge, it is much better to understand the models and patterns within the APG program. APG is designed to facilitate psychologically healthy people to breakthrough personal barriers and unleash new levels of potential. It can even help those on the low end of healthy functioning to gain new levels of personal power and resourcefulness.
Originally Filmed Live at the NSTT, Grand Junction, Colorado. June 2010.
First time EVER released on DVD
Over 12 hours of video on 6 DVDs
Official, updated Psychology of APG Training Manual
What others have to say: