January 7, 2013
A vision was dreamed a number of years ago to have an International Neuro-Semantic Conference every other year. First, we dreamed it and then we actualized it. The first Conference was in 2011 in Colorado where the Meta-States Model originated and where Neuro-Semantics was originally launched. The next one will be on the other side of the planet from Colorado – in Malaysia and specifically in Kuala Lumpur (just north of Singapore which is north of Australia).
We have decided that we will make the theme of this Conference that of Actualizing Excellence and the focus this time to be that of Coaching. But, of course, given the nature of Neuro-Semantics and NLP- we will be focusing on more than just Coaching -in fact, we have five tracks this time, so it is Actualizing Coaching Excellence in five core tracks:
- Education and Training
- NLP and Neuro-Semantics
If you go to www.neurosemantics.com and click on Trainings and then – 2013 Conference you will see a brochure on the Conference that Meta-Coach and Neuro-Semantic Trainer, Danny Tuckwood from South Africa designed. And if you click on the PDF attachment that I have sent with this post- you will see a full description of all of the workshops and keynote presentations that are planned for this year in Malaysia.
The last page of the PDF file, in fact, is a registration form, so if you want to copy it and fax it to the sponsor, you can.
We have also expanded the keynote presentations to six and these will begin and end each day. Because in Neuro-Semantics we know that intentionality is the engine of progress and direction, we have planned for 6 Keynote Presentations which one designed to create an inspiration for all of us to step forward even more to reach for excellence. The Achieving Excellence will be in the following areas:
- L. Michael Hall Modeling Self-Actualization
- Mandy Chai Collaborative Abundance
- Lene Fjellheim Coaching Business
- Omar Salom Developing Leaders
- Hj Mohamed Taib Mat Education / NLP
- Colin Cox Training / Presentations
Yet we feel that it is not enough to merely inspire people with a vision, we have to equip people with skills if we expect people to be empowered and enabled for the vision. So to achieve that we have planned for 18 Workshops given by 22 Presenters who come from 9 countries. Here are the speakers, their country, and their titles:
- Mohamed Taib Mat – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Actualizing in Education
- Anthony Pinto – Malaysia Meta-Model: Magic of Lang
- Mohamed Marzuki – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia School for Actualiz. Potentials
- Alan Fayter – Christchurch, New Zealand Presuppositions in Coaching
- Colin Cox – Auckland, New Zealand Using Music in Training
- Lena Gray – Auckland, New Zealand Establishing a Coaching Culture
- Joseph Scott – Tasmania, Australia NLP Communication Model
- Jay Hedley – Sydney, Australia ” “
- Susie Linder-Pelz – Sydney, Australia Neuro-Semantic Research
- Susie and Scott Pochron – Ohio, USA Benchmarking Meta-Coaching
- Shane Stewart – Sydney, Australia Axes of Change
- John Sands – Melbourne, Australia ” “
- Tim Goodenough – South Africa Raising Talent- Fast Tracking
- Kgobati Magome – Johannesburg, South Africa Cultural Transformation
- Cheryl Lucas – Pretoria, South Africa Supervision in Coaching
- Taryn Sydow – Johannesburg, South Africa Consulting for MCC
- Michele Wickham – Johannesburg, South Africa ” ” (Manager Coach Cert.)
- Scott Pochron – Ohio, USA Actualizing Leadership
- Mark Ashton – California, USA Bruce Lee & Self-Actualization
- L. Michael Hall – Colorado, USA Self-Actualization
- Mandy Chai – Hong Kong, China Collaborative Abundance
- John Murry Hunter – India Using Your Voice
- Omar Salom – Mexico City, Mexico Leadership Development
- Mustafa El-Masry – Egypt Revisiting Bloom’s Taxonomy
So as you can see, this second Conference truly will be an International Conference and will highlight one of the central developments in Neuro-Semantics – the Meta-Coaching System. As you mark your calendar for that very special weekend at the end of June, 2013 – June 21, 22, and 23, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur – you might also want to make some plans for some holiday time in Malaysia, Singapore, Bali, etc. There’s a whole world to discover in Malaysia.
Many thanks to Anthony Pinto the first dreamer of this Conference and to Hj Md Taib Mat who is hosting the Conference.
L. Michael Hall, Ph.D.