NLP of Gastonia
1516 Cecelia Dr.
Gastonia, NC 28054
Fax: (704) 864-1545
His NLP Practitioner’s Certification comes from L.E.A.D.’s Consultants in Reynoldsburg, OH, Dr. Gene Rooney, Trainer. Dr. Bodenhamer’s NLP Master Certification and Master Time Line TherapyTM Practitioner Certification came from Tad James, Ph.D. of Advanced Neuro-Dynamics of Honolulu, HI. Additional training has been received from NLP conferences. Dr. Bodenhamer has approximately 1500 hours of formal NLP training. He taught NLP for ten years in the Corporate/Community Education program at Gaston College. Dr. Bodenhamer received his certification as a Trainer of NLP from Tad James, Ph.D., Advance Neuro Dynamics, Honolulu, Hawaii and Wyatt Woodsmall, Ph.D. of Advanced Behavioral Modeling, Inc., Arlington, VA.As an International Master NLP Trainer, he offers both certified training for Practitioners and Master Practitioners of NLP. He serves as a training consultant and he has a private NLP Therapy practice. Dr. Bodenhamer has served four Southern Baptist churches as pastor. He is presently serving as pastor of a mission church called Christ Fellowship Community Church. His time in the pastorate spans 33 years. All of his pastorates have been in North Carolina. He lives in Gastonia North Carolina with his wife Linda.
He co-founded the Institute of Neuro-Semantics with L. Michael Hall, Ph.D. Along with Dr. Hall he has co-authored nine books:
- Figuring Out People: Design Engineering With Meta-Programs
- Time Lining: Advance Time-Line Principles
- Patterns For Renewing The Mind: Christian Communicating & Counseling Using NLP
- Mind-Lines: Conversational Reframing
- The Structure of Excellence: Unmasking The Meta-Levels of “Submodalities”
- The User’s Manual for the Brain: The Complete Manual for Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification, Volume I
- The User’s Manual for the Brain: The Complete Manual for Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification, Volume II
- The Structure of Personality: Modeling “Personality” Using NLP and Neuro-Semantics with Richard Bolstad and Margot Hamblett
- Frame Games for Mastering Fear
- He co-authored the book Hypnotic Language Its Structure and Use with John Burton, Ed.D.
- And, he authored the recently released book Mastering Blocking & Stuttering, A Cognitive Approach to Achieving Fluency
Contact: bobbybodenhamer @ yahoo.com or 704-864-3585