BOOKS AVAILABLE THROUGH NSP
Neuro-Semantic Publications carries titles published under the NSP brand as well as those from CHP (Crown House Publications). The following are those that are available on this website.
Where to start? Click the link to get some help on choosing a book.
2019 New booksThinking as a Modeler —- Just Released — Unside Modeling Expertise (2019).
NLP Secrets – Untold Stories — Just Released — a Book that will revolutionize the field of NLP!
2018 New books
Executive Thinking – Activating Your Highest Executive Thinking Potentials
2017 New books
Creative Solutions. Unleashing Your Creativity
2016 New books
· Get Real! Unleashing Your Authenticity, Unleashing Your Authenticity To Become Your Best Self.· the collaborative leader: The ultimate leadership challenge.· Inside-Out Persuasion, Unleashing Your Authentic Powers of Influence.· Powered By NLP, Articles by NLP Leaders who attended the January 2016 NLP Leadership Summit
For the full catalog — Click here to Download a PDF of the current catalog .
Click on book below that you want to see a full description and to add to your Shopping Cart … you can check the cart to see what is added and add or subtract before you purchase. Simply click on a book title below to see a full description and to Buy Online.
** Attention — If you live outside the United States **
If you live outside the USA, shipping is $34 per 2 books.
If you are ordering more than 2 books, please add $34 for every additional 2 books — by going to www.neurosemantics.com
then Trainings … and then “Pay a Statement” and add whatever else is needed. Our apologies for this extra step; we are still in the process of figuring out a better system. Thanks.
To buy directly from Neuro-Semantic Publications, contact us at:
Neuro-Semantic Publications (NSP)P.O. Box 8Clifton, CO. 81520 USA1 970-523-7877
New Books – for Leaders
· Get Real! Unleashing Your Authenticity, (2016) Unleashing Your Authenticity To Become Your Best Self.
· The Collaborative Leader: The Ultimate Leadership Challenge —
- Secrets of Personal Mastery (1999)
- Meta-States: Managing the Higher Levels of Your Mind (2000)
- Dragon Slaying (2000)
Frame Game Books
- Winning the Inner Game (2006)
- Games Fit and Slim People Play (2001)
- Games for Mastering Fear (2002)
- Games Business Experts Play (2002)
- Games Great Lovers Play (2003)
- Meta-States Magic (2003) (spiral book)
- Matrix Model (2002)
- Matrix Model (2002/ 2016 Third Edition)
- States of Equilibrium (John Burton)
NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING BOOKS
The following are NLP Books, or to be more precise, Neuro-Semantic NLP books.
- Sourcebook of Magic, Volume I
- Sourcebook of Magic, Volume II
- User’s Manual of the Brain, Volume I (Practitioner)
- User’s Manual of the Brain, Volume II (Master Practitioner)
- Time-Lining (Adventures in Time)
- The Spirit of NLP
- Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
- Figuring Out People — Meta-Programs
- Meta-Detective Game
- Communication Magic — The Updated Meta-Model
- Sub-Modalities Going Meta
- NLP Going Meta — Modeling Meta-Levels, NLP Vol. II
- Becoming More Ferocious as a Presenter
- The Structure of Personality: NLP and Personality Disorders
- Neuro-Semantics – Actualizing Meaning and Performance (2011)
- Innovations in NLP- Volume I (2011)
- The Collaborative Leader: The Ultimate Leadership Challenge. (2016) – Beyond traditional command-and-control leadership
Out of Print, soon in PDF format.
- Persuasion Engineering Simplified — Out of Print, PDF file coming
- Patterns for Renewing the Mind
- Modeling: Advanced Modeling with Neuro-Semantics
- Cultural Modeling Using Neuro-Semantics
- Mastery Skills
Neuro-Semantics, and NLP before it, are in the heritage of the Human Potential Movement. Key leaders in that movement that revolutionized the fields of therapy, psychology, self-development, leadership and management, business, developmental psychology, etc. were Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers —followed by Fritz Perls, Virginia Satir, and Gregory Bateson. All three of these people were part of Esalen —the central growth center of the Human Potential Movement, and were also the people modeled by Bandler and Grinder to create the NLP version of self-actualization.
Until recently this has been mostly unknown and unacknowledged. Yet the very presuppositions of NLP came from the basic premises of the Human Potential Movement. All of this becomes important as NLP and Neuro-Semantics is applied to the emerging field of Coaching. That’s because Coaching is uniquely founded upon Self-Actualization Psychology.
I: Coaching Change, 2nd EditionII: Coaching ConversationsIII: Unleashed: A Guide to Your Ultimate Self-ActualizationIV: Self-Actualization PsychologyV: Achieving Peak PerformanceVI: Unleashing Leadership: Self-Actualizing Leaders and CompaniesVII: The CrucibleVIII: BenchmarkingIX: Systemic Coaching: Coaching the Whole PersonX: Group and Team Coaching (New!)XI: Executive Coaching- Facilitating Excellence in the C-Suite (New!)XII: Political Coaching- Self-Actualizing Politics and Politicians (New!)XIII: The Meta-Coaching System (New!)XIV: Get Real! Unleashing Your Authenticity – Just Released!XV: Inside-Out PersuasionXV: Creative Solutions