Four-Day Training Plus Competency Testing and Assessment
PCMC is an internationally recognized credential for Meta-Coaches™ who rise to the status of professional in their field. It challenges Meta-Coaches to meet growing marketplace demands for demonstrated competencies, assessed and tested against recognized industry benchmarks determined by the Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF).
During this intense two-day skills training designed to stretch you, Associate Certified Meta-Coaches will come together with their peers in an intimate group for skill shaping and advancement.
You will focus on advanced levels of:
» The Axes of Change Coaching Model
» The NS Self Actualization Models
» Business maximization
Distinguish yourself with PCMC credentials and you will:
» Rise to an internationally recognized status as a Professional Meta-Coach.
» Gain credibility from succeeding in rigorous assessment, including:
• a written examination
• demonstration of coaching competency
• presentation of verifiable coaching experience
• presentation of verifiable experience of being coached by a Meta-Coach
• presentation of your full business plan
• presentation of 3-month coaching client case study
» Be respected and financially rewarded as a distinguished and experienced coach, backed by academic and working knowledge of NLP, NS, and Meta-Coaching.
You will achieve more than 410 hours of Meta-Coach specific education.
Who must attend this program?
» Associate Certified Meta-Coaches committed to being a Professional Coach benchmarked by industry standards
» Internal Certified Meta-Coaches committed to leadership and benchmarked excellence
PCMC Assessment – Notes on prior learning
- ACMC or ICMC accreditation
- Meta-Master NLP certifications from a recognized training institution.
PCMC pre-requisite reading includes:
- User’s Manual for the Brain Vol. II, Bob Boddenhamer &, L Michael Hall
- Source Book of Magic Vol. I, L Michael Hall
- Meta-Coaching Vol. I, L Michael Hall and Michelle Duval