BOOKS AVAILABLE THROUGH NSP
Neuro-Semantic Publications carries titles published under the NSP brand as well as those from CHP (Crown House Publications). The following are those that are available on this website.
2015 New books
· Coaching Change, 2nd Edition, completely re-written, many new chapters added. Entire focus is on The Axes of Change Model.
· Political Coaching- Self-Actualizing Politics and Politicians. Taking Coaching to an entirely new domain of life.
For the full catalog — Click here to Download a PDF of the current catalog .
Click on book below that you want to see a full description and to add to your Shopping Cart … you can check the cart to see what is added and add or subtract before you purchase. Simply click on a book title below to see a full description and to Buy Online.
** Attention — If you live outside the United States **
If you live outside the USA, shipping is $34 per 2 books. If you are ordering more than 2 books, please add $34 for every additional 2 books — by going to www.neurosemantics.com click “Business” … and then Click “Pay a Statement” and add whatever else is needed. Our apologies for this extra step; we are still in the process of figuring out a better system. Thanks.
To buy directly from Neuro-Semantic Publications, contact us at:
Neuro-Semantic Publications (NSP)
P.O. Box 8
Clifton, CO. 81520 USA
New Books – Just Released
- Secrets of Personal Mastery (1999)
- Meta-States: Managing the Higher Levels of Your Mind (2000)
- Dragon Slaying (2000)
Frame Game Books
- Winning the Inner Game (2006)
- Games Fit and Slim People Play (2001)
- Games for Mastering Fear (2002)
- Games Business Experts Play (2002)
- Games Great Lovers Play (2003)
- Meta-States Magic (2003) (spiral book)
- Matrix Model (2002)
- Matrix Model (2002/ 2016 Third Edition)
- States of Equilibrium (John Burton)
NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING BOOKS
The following are NLP Books, or to be more precise, Neuro-Semantic NLP books.
- Sourcebook of Magic, Volume I
- Sourcebook of Magic, Volume II
- User’s Manual of the Brain, Volume I (Practitioner)
- User’s Manual of the Brain, Volume II (Master Practitioner)
- Time-Lining (Adventures in Time)
- The Spirit of NLP
- Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
- Figuring Out People
- Meta-Detective Game
- Communication Magic — The Updated Meta-Model
- Sub-Modalities Going Meta
- NLP Going Meta — Modeling
- Becoming More Ferocious as a Presenter
- The Structure of Personality: NLP and Personality Disorders
- Neuro-Semantics – Actualizing Meaning and Performance (2011)
- Innovations in NLP- Volume I (2011)
- Inside-Out Wealth — Wealth Creation
- Inside-Out Wealth – Holistic Wealth Creation (2010)
- Instant Relaxation — De-Stressing with NLP and Yoga
- Defusing Hotheads
- Propulsion Systems
- The Bateson Report
- Persuasion Engineering Simplified
- Patterns for Renewing the Mind
- Modeling: Advanced Modeling with Neuro-Semantics
- Cultural Modeling Using Neuro-Semantics
- Mastery Skills
Neuro-Semantics, and NLP before it, are in the heritage of the Human Potential Movement. Key leaders in that movement that revolutionized the fields of therapy, psychology, self-development, leadership and management, business, developmental psychology, etc. were Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers —followed by Fritz Perls, Virginia Satir, and Gregory Bateson. All three of these people were part of Esalen —the central growth center of the Human Potential Movement, and were also the people modeled by Bandler and Grinder to create the NLP version of self-actualization.
Until recently this has been mostly unknown and unacknowledged. Yet the very presuppositions of NLP came from the basic premises of the Human Potential Movement. All of this becomes important as NLP and Neuro-Semantics is applied to the emerging field of Coaching. That’s because Coaching is uniquely founded upon Self-Actualization Psychology.
I: Coaching Change, 2nd Edition – Just Released
II: Coaching Conversations
III: Unleashed: A Guide to Your Ultimate Self-Actualization
IV: Self-Actualization Psychology
V: Achieving Peak Performance
VI: Unleashing Leadership: Self-Actualizing Leaders and Companies
VII: The Crucible (New!)
VIII: Benchmarking (New!)
IX: Systemic Coaching: Coaching the Whole Person (New!)
X: Group and Team Coaching (New!)
XI: Executive Coaching- Facilitating Excellence in the C-Suite (New!)
XII: Political Coaching- Self-Actualizing Politics and Politicians – Just Released!
XIII: The Meta-Coaching System